Saturday, January 14, 2012

Reality check

Wow.. so my 12-month high hit a brick wall. There's at least a few reasons. Possibly the main one is that my well-paying highly-responsible job that I got 3 months ago still hasn't got me any shifts. It's got me down, meant I haven't saved heaps for my next trip away, as well as not having money to do stuff with friends. I was planning on buying a car by the end of the Summer, but that looks like not happening as well. I was feeling really good just a few days ago, as I had seen lots of friends and family, but suddenly I feel really low. Not quite as low as I used to reguarly, but certainly low enough. I have managed to hold on to good feelings and thoughts for the last year, but I guess there's always going to be something to get past your defences.
Besides the work situation, I've also felt like I could do with some company. Not that I am ready for a relationship, or even know someone who would suit me. And I have been really enjoying my own time and space. But I just really want someone to hold, sit with, someone who thinks I'm special. Not that I am, but it's nice when they think that. I know some really amazing girls, but am trying not to start anything. It's getting pretty hard. I also have to move house, which I'm not happy about. My housemates are moving next door (same owners) and have got some girls to move in to our house, but they don't want guys in the house, so I have to go. Yeh, not happy. The house next door is better and worse than this one in different ways, but I am super settled here and was hoping to stay here till I finished uni. The worst part about it is that I had no say in it - I was just informed of having to leave. There's not really anything I can do about it either. As for exercise, I have had sporadic bursts of over-exertion, interspersed by long periods of being a fat lazy pig. Overall I feel completely unfit, not to mention unmotivated. Must do something to turn this around. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment